 Space / 16769
16768  |  16770
Subject:
Moonbase Extention Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:43:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A module for those who can't seem to get far enough away.

Overall:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/mb-ext-mod001.jpg

Hatch cover #1:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/mb-ext-mod002.jpg

Cover #2: I know the colors are a bit off!:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/mb-ext-mod003.jpg

Without hatch:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/mb-ext-mod004.jpg

Looking all the way down: Yep, no windows:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/mb-ext-mod005.jpg

Same view but with the far end hatch on:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/moonbase/mb-ext-mod007.jpg

Ok before anybody has a fit, the colors will be fixed. This module will only
exist
for as long as I/we am/are sorting through all the garage sale Lego we got
yesterday.
(50-60 lbs!)

--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"