 Space / 16767
Re: moonbase inprogress teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:45:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
Needless to say, it is impertinent that you, Dan Jansen, or whatever his >name is, and that George Haberberger help Dan Mattia with his website, >please.

Hey Jesse, it seems that if Dan Mattia wanted help he'd contact us.
Afterall, our emails are shown on every post, right? And I'm pretty sure he
knows who among us in the .space group have built large captial ships (he's
even borrowed some of our designs). So don't worry about Dan, I'm sure he'll
be fine and holler when he wants our help. And please, my name is Dan
Jassim, not Jansen. Thanks!

Dan

I really got your last name wrong?  I thought that I had it right, or was
that another post?  Seriously, I was unaware that he already knew you guys
because I have been out of the loop for a long time on LUGNET.

Anyway, I wish I had the capabilities of making a decent looking space craft
but my collection is only half of the other Dan, you know, Mattia?  (He is
on my Messenger list now so perhaps we could come up with some ideas?  I
have a good one about a space cannon that only has seven LEGO pieces.)

Anyway, I have been somewhat stressed out in the real world due to family
and having about two dozen applications filled out for a job over the past
two or three weeks so my mind may not be at peak performance here, guys.

I also plan on going to visit some caves in the eastern part of the state
where I live (Tennessee) and may swing by to Georgia to get some LEGO Bulk
packs for much needed improvements to my space craft.  I know of a dealer on
there, the problem is, I did not take a look and see where in Georgia he
lives at so I can visit his store.  I will remedy this situation soon.

Dan, I like your capital ships, at least in terms of LUGNET Standard Capital
Ships, in mine, it would be considered a large fighter, but let us not get
nitpicky here, but do you not think that the one with the two large holes in
the front could use some doors?  I mean, I know that you are much more
experienced than me in terms of building space craft but doors would
definitely help in the design.

Well, I have to go.

Jesse Long