 Space / 16574
Re: Moonbase Module Started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 04:24:18 GMT

24 hours and still no responses. Lucky Duane found the Moonbase website
with the standards on it. So we are trudging along. Our module will be
The Arcane Home. Folder for it is here now:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23652 and will of
course be available after moderation. Images being put up now are of its
progress. As for a 48x48 gray baseplate, well we don't have any. I plan
on getting one next trip to TRU or via S@H. Unless someone would like
to lend us one. :)
--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"