 Space / 16573

Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:17:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Todd Trotter writes:
Announcing the Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site.

This Moonbase Module was built to honor the first astronauts to land on the
moon. • snip
LMKWYT

Thanks,
Todd Trotter

this is such a great (and obvious) addition to the moonbase! you beat everyone
to the punch & did it well.  Congrats!

Jeff

Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site