 Space / 1572
Re: New Starfighters at Moonbase Io!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:43:30 GMT

Seems like I'm always one step behind Sproat. 8)

Anyway, I really like the amount of detail you pack into such a small
airframe.  The engines are always impressive.  Over all these are great
looking designs, fast and mean looking.  Moonbase Io has been bookmarked for
a long time.  Keep it up! 8)

--
Ben Vaughan
ben@marsbase.com