 Space / 1569
Re: (Movie) Mission to Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:38:54 GMT

Would that be "How to colonize the Universe in 7 easy steps"? At least I • think
it was 7 steps. I have it and have read it. I have a couple of issues with • what
he has to say, but overall I would have to agree with you. I wish NASA (or • some
other up and coming space agency) would get their act together and start a • more
agressive space program. Why is it that we landed on the moon 30 years • ago, but
haven't been back since?

I believe it has something to do with NASA switching to the space shuttle
and no longer having a rocket big enough to get us anywhere....

Troy