 Space / 1554

Subject:
Interesting classic space items over on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:19:05 GMT

Anyone know anything about these classic minifig packs?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277487884
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277493514
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277495946
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277491279

(its not my auction)

Judging by the price tag they are presumably Canadian or French.

Huw

Re: Interesting classic space items over on eBay
Anyone know anything about these classic minifig packs?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277487884
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277493514
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277495946
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277491279

(its not my auction)

Judging by the price tag they are presumably Canadian or French.

Huw

Judging from the seller's location being shown as "Quebec," I'd assume
they're Canadian.  ;^)

~Mark

Re: Interesting classic space items over on eBay
Judging by the price tag they are presumably Canadian or French.

I'd say Canadian, since the price tags have "$" on them along with the French.

eric

Re: Interesting classic space items over on eBay
Judging by the price tag they are presumably Canadian or French.

I'd say Canadian, since the price tags have "$" on them along with the
French.

Good point :-)