 Space / 15192
Re: Circular airlock!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 03:14:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford writes:
That is cool Chris!

Thanks Ross.

I'd just have one comment - it mightn't be as easy as you think to get a
seal at the top - unless LEGO have made 4x4 tiles with round corner. There's
no tile that would match exactly to the edge of the cylinder. However you
may be able to seal it with another arch at the top of the doorway (on the
inside).

No, you wouldn't be able to seal it flush with the door.  I just meant to
put some additional tiles on top (maybe like a 6x6 area, turtable included).
Just to add a bit more to it.

Personally, I dont think it's necessary - mybe just a few tiles to *almost*
seal it would look fine.

Yep.

-Chris