 Space / 14521

Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 13:56:09 GMT

Chris & All,

There wasn't until that champion of women's rights the ICE BABE came on the
scene.  Breaking down barriers of gender.. hair color... and ear rings in
space exploration.

Well, there are always women in my space world, folks, you just can't tell
half the time because their helmets are on. : )

Scott S.

Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!
There wasn't until that champion of women's rights the ICE BABE came on the
scene.  Breaking down barriers of gender.. hair color... and ear rings in
space exploration.

Well, there are always women in my space world, folks, you just can't tell
half the time because their helmets are on. : )

Eh, I was referring more to the scarcity of female space *builders*

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head