 Space / 14521
  Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!

Chris & All, (...) Well, there are always women in my space world, folks, you just can't tell half the time because their helmets are on. : ) Scott S. -- (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!

(...) Eh, I was referring more to the scarcity of female space *builders* (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.space)