 Space / 1440
Re: Website update: Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:08:13 GMT

Todd,

I really like the look of these new ships.  They have a very unique shape and color
scheme.  Your designs are really starting to fill out while maintaining
compactness.  The best of the bunch in my opinion are the Skyfox and the Osprey.
The two banks of orange vents on the Ospry are very cool.  I might just snake that
idea (with proper credit, of course).

I can never see enough space MOCs!
pat J

Todd Amacher wrote:

Check out the 4 new starfighters in the "Miscellaneous" section, 2 new mechs in
the U.E.S.F Mecha section, 1 new mech in the "Vedraan Droids" section, and a
new tank in the "Civilian Tech" section. Go to
http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm
Enjoy!