 Space / 13794
  Re: unusual places for the classic space logo

(...) Heh heh... if I weren't a teacher, I'd seriously think about doing something like that. My car is red, so I guess I'd have to go with the MTron logo. This is a little bit off Larry's subject, but fits with the classic space logo... has (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: unusual places for the classic space logo

(...) No, but thanks to you I have now. The're quite hilarious, I had a big laugh. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)