 Space / 1291
Re: bridge designs for big space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:05:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Bliss writes:

See the basic concept at <http://www.geocities.com/partsref/br/br-ss.html>.

Drool!  And grumble...

Drool, because the design is really a feast for the eyes.  Nice job.

Grumble, because I was hoping to be the first to use eight of the quarter-dome
pieces to assemble a spherical enclosure.  You have essentially done that -- of
course, you used some extra quarter-cylinders, too, but the concept is there.

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology