 Space / 12662
    Re: New MOC: The Bison —Trevor Pruden
   (...) 1. Nice smooth top - very slick. 2. Very shweet band of greebles near the engine! VERY Space 1999 IMO! Everything just works so well. The thing that I like is how the use of the band and smooth top actually takes your attention away from the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: The Bison —Jon Palmer
   "Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GqD8KG.LHK@lugnet.com... (...) I hate to spoil the fun but thats actually all brown. :-( I'm sorry that some of it came out looking dark red. Its funny because Mark Rideout thought it (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)