 Space / 11426
Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:11:54 GMT

Nice site, nice comics. =) But you put it on tripod, icky! That damned
sponsor window thing opens whenever you click to see a new chapter..

-Jordan
Solarian Imperial Archive
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html