 Space / 1140
1139  |  1141
Subject:
Robots (was: Anyone remember this set?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 01:11:14 GMT

In addition to the robots mentioned in the idea books here
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0200-1985/0200-36.html
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0200-1985/0200-37.html

The robots as complete sets here
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1785 (Crater Criters)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1498 (Spy Bot)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6809-1  (X-T5 and Droid)

The minifig set that came with two robots here

There are also several space sets that came with robots as part of the larger
set (similar to the pit droids in the Star Wars Pod Racer sets).  Some time
ago I cut and pasted the robot parts of the instructions to one file to build
them all. These robots came in the following sets. I have posted the file to
my site. http://www.yellowcastle.com/robots.jpg

set#1621, 6807 & 6802 (same robot), 6809, 6931, 6872, 6884, 6923, 6894, and
1969 to name a few. This is most, though there may be a few more.

Ben Gatrelle