 Space / 11051
Re: One-man long range ship "Solo"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 20:32:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller writes:
Thank you for your replies.

I didn't know about the long weekend (though I notcied other creations,
posted later than mine, recieved responses...), sorry.

I'd like to point out that bricks always doesn't have to be used for
what they were originally meant to be, like arches and fences for
instance ;-)

Shameless plug:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=66194
(and a creation that got no reply I might add
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10944)
BIG shameless plug! LOL! :-D

Many of the classic space sets used fences, and,to take a newer example,
the Ultimate Collector's Series TIE Interceptor uses showels and
harpoons as weapons (or whatever they are meant to be, I'm no SW expert).

Or other wise known as greeblies...

snippetty snip snip snip

--Tobias

-Geordan- (the self appointed king of models with no replies!)
http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=10095
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10944
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=3387
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=3570