 Space / 10978
  Confederation of Planets releases ISSCV

For years you have heard about the Endo/Exo-Atmospheric InterSteller Space Cargo Vehicle, nicknamed the ISSCV for short. Also for years, the Confederation has kept the technical data for the ISSCV a secret too... until now. The Confederation of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Confederation of Planets releases ISSCV

Rick, (...) build some space stuff soon, I have to get started my own website wars. : ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Confederation of Planets releases ISSCV

(...) If I can finish it's IRL brother, I can bring it to the ConFusion if ya want. Think of it... SAAB fans have something to look at!!! Rick (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Confederation of Planets releases ISSCV

out of curiousity, did you mean it to be a replica of the Cargo ships/APCs from "Space: Above and Beyond"? or is it a major coincidence. either way, it's a very nice virtual model, and I'd love to see some pics of the real thing when you finish it. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Confederation of Planets releases ISSCV

(...) I will finish the slightly modified (due to the Wish-list pieces) ISSCV soon, I need train doors though :-\. I was majorly inspired by the ISSAPC from SAAB. I actually used 3 "Blueprint" pictures for study. Rick (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)