 Space / 10767
Re: New Confed Fleet Animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:37:31 GMT

pretty good!

I assume your useing pov to create the images,
what are you useing to run them together?

Gary

Xanthra47 <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
Please check out my new animation of a Confed task group as filmed by a
stealth probe as it passes near by.  I still need to work in a starfield • and
some other details, but I'm amazed by how fast my athlon 1gz renders this
stuff.  It only took about 15 minutes to render the 36 frames in this
animation...  LMKWYT : )

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/Fleets/confed.mpg