 Space / 10765
10764  |  10766
Subject:
Squance and Zala: 2 Hoverthing Contest Entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:34:26 GMT

Check em out at the top of the menu.
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/

Some notes:

Zala was inspired by some of the ships from Wipeout XL.  It doesn't look
like it in the photos but this is actually all normal blue.  I still haven't
figured out how to fix the blues on my camera. The ship is 29 studs long.

Squance is right around 31 studs long with antennas.  The cockpit inside the
cylinder can rotate freely 360° to ease g-forces in turns.

Dig it.
-Jon

--