 Space / 10534
Re: The F/A-113 "Mosquito" Light Attack fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:47:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:

That's pretty cool, Rick. You gonna have a squadron of them ready for
Confusion?  :-)

Amy

Granted it is a neat fighter, I exaushted my supply of stub wings for
aerilons on that thing. Wheather or not it sticks around for ConFusion is
open to debate. When I get about 5 more A-Wings, which seems feasible soon,
I am going to make a squadron of fighters. Granted, can someone build a
hanger for them? I will be using building bricks for GATS and special parts
on vehicles for ConFusion. I really need to build a cheap easy to build
fighter...

Rick