 Space / 10528
10527  |  10529
Subject:
More pix of Galactic Explorer et al...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:48:03 GMT

This is the last round of photos I wanted to post of the Galactic Explorer.
I've added some images of a modified "Transporter":
Orgininal: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/924
Mine: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=62833

as well as images of the heavy-util vehicle. The util vehicle is an updated,
enlarged version of the standard rover that came with most of the original
BIG space sets.
Original: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/886
Mine: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=62845

You can see the rest at: