 Space / 10505
  Et in Arcadia Lego HoverThing Contest Rules

howD all, As per these posts, (URL) of course my own ButtBuster and Hopper, I've decided to host another contest :-D here's the rules: ---...--- Et in Arcadia Lego HoverThing Contest ---...--- Hoverbikes, small speeders, etc. etc. ---...--- Contest (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests)

  HoverThing Entry

(...) [...] Here's my first entry, the "Astro-Pumpkin". I thought I'd try to use some obscure colors, and the Artctic orange vehicle-nose piece jumped out at me, so I used orange and black. The name was an obvious choice based on the color scheme. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HoverThing Entry

(...) Hah! Another orange hoverthing! I built one last night, but didn't have the time to take pictures, and now you've beaten me to it! Curses. Oh well, I'll still post it as I really like the little thing. Mine's orange and white though, not (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HoverThing Entry

(...) I reorganized my Brickshelf area, so the URL for this is changed. The new URL is: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)