 Space / 10503
Re: Pics of the Galactic Explorer!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:11:05 GMT

Thanks! This is the first time I've put up any of my work. It's nice to know
others like it. My next project might be a large scale mobile rocket launcher.
Just an idea...

John

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
Awesome!  Now I have Darth Vader's theme running through my head!  "The
Force is strong with this one."

Dave

John Knight <john_m_knight@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Finally I've got some pictures of the Galactic Explorer up on brickshelf.

The images of everything ELSE are WAY TOO BIG! I'll resize and reload • later
tonight. My apologies for everyone who had to look at HUGE pix!

The Galactic Explorer is a "next generation" transport in the same family • as
the classic Galaxy Explorer. It's larger, much larger.
I've used "mostly" classic era parts, however I did take a few small
liberties here and there. Other than that, I tried to build what might • have
been the next in the family line!

Enjoy!

John