 Scala / 104
  Re: What color is this?

(...) Maybe I'll try it over the weekend. I may even do a bit of associated detective work to find the part which is available in the most different colors. I hopefully can get good pictures. I have a slave flash which I have made good use of with (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.publish, lugnet.faq)

  Re: What color is this?

(...) Whoah! that sounds like a challenge. good luck :-) (...) Yes. and that's a tricky one because of things like Fabuland. Some colors were there first. For someone like me, I only see them in catalog pictures (at best). help will be needed for (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.publish, lugnet.faq)