 Scala / 102
  Re: What color is this?

(...) I've done that at home with Todd. Our issue then was about violet vs purple. Put all the elements on one white plate. But there are many more now. I'd love to work with you if you would do this. I have official names for most colors. Over time (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.publish, lugnet.faq)

  Re: What color is this?

(...) Maybe I'll try it over the weekend. I may even do a bit of associated detective work to find the part which is available in the most different colors. I hopefully can get good pictures. I have a slave flash which I have made good use of with (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.publish, lugnet.faq)

  Re: What color is this?

(...) Whoah! that sounds like a challenge. good luck :-) (...) Yes. and that's a tricky one because of things like Fabuland. Some colors were there first. For someone like me, I only see them in catalog pictures (at best). help will be needed for (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.publish, lugnet.faq)