 Robotics / Spybotics / 306
    Reading Spybotic controller —John Barnett
   Hi, I've been trying some experiments with Spybotic communications using Bricxcc and NQC. I have been able to send and receive messages using 'SendSpybotMessage()' and 'RxMessage()' However, when I try to read the controller, I am only able to (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Reading Spybotic controller —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I seem to remember in Mindscript, there is a way to disable the RC messages. I think it was something like "setRCDisable" I'm not sure if that is implemented in the latest verson of NQC. (and I'm not sure if that's the right command) But I (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Reading Spybotic controller —John Barnett
   Thanks Steve, I was having some trouble with MindScript, but I'll give it another try. Thanks again John (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics)