 Robotics / RCX / 2979
Re: Communication with Swan firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 17:36:25 GMT

I've used the RCX with standard LEGO firmware, though I'm not familiar with the
Swan firmware.  Having said that, this simply sounds like the old message is not
getting cleared to make room for the new message.  Have you tried calling the
ClearMessage() function?

If that doesn't fix it, try posting your source code and maybe someone can
figure it out.