 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 31
  Re: Enhanced standard NXT firmware

"John Hansen" <afanofosc@comcast.net> wrote in message news:JF0sGr.M2w@lugnet.com... (...) implement (...) big snip Great job John. And thank you especially for CommExecuteFunction. I couldn't believe that Lego didn't allow a way to make a Bluetooth (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Enhanced standard NXT firmware

(...) That's great news, David. I'm glad that you are having success using the new CommExecuteFunction system call. I haven't had a chance to test it at all yet personally but I was very confident that it would just work seeing as how exposing it (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)