 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
Missing links?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 08:28:32 GMT

Hi guys,

Are there missing any links in the "stable" section (the one with the links to
RobotC, pbLua NBC etc) to the left of the forum (most likely since I put them
there...)? I don't know if all can edit it but otherwise you can probably write
to Rene of Lugnet to gain access? Perhaps interesting for Ralph, Dick Swan, John
Hansen, Ross, Charles, Jurgen and whomever? If someone has a link or something
that should go there then he/she can also just post it to the forum I guess.

Take care,
Rasmus

PS: I have to give a (university) talk in Germany in a month about machine
learning on NXT, so I will probably soon contact Dick, Ralph, John, lejos (who
is the right person to mail? Charles/Jurgen/or ?) and LEGO to get a little input
to a few slides on each approach for programming NXT. Are there any other
obvious (except NXT-G) programming approaches that could/should be covered in a
60 min presentation?