 Robotics / NXT / 73
    Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth —Jordan Bradford
   It's good that people are interested! With the RCX couldn't you just have a robot broadcast a message to anything that could see the IR signal and was waiting for specific messages to arrive? Can a similar thing be done with BT? Would we be better (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

        Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Jordan, I think swarming would be very fun to explore, but, for me, there isn't enough time before BF. Here's something you could play around with before BF: (URL) by getting your robot to follow the line on the test pad. To answer your (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)