 Robotics / NXT / 59
    Re: Grööving Röböt —Brian Kendig
   (...) 'Should' is subjective here. I made that little video; I get to decide how it's presented. :) I am surprised that you talk about Javascript problems - even Mozilla should be able to access the video on that page just fine. What browser and (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Grööving Röböt
      Brian, (...) As a matter of fact, I can't see the video by myself, using Mozilla 1.7.13 on Linux (didn't work with konqueror or Cross Office also); apparently, there is no Mozilla quicktime plugin for Linux available presently (is it?). > In (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Grööving Röböt —Juergen Stuber
    Hi Brian, (...) sure, but I get to make bad jokes about abba being fish in revenge ... (...) Provided it has a plugin for videos, which mine doesn't have (and that won't change). The problem with your JavaScript is that it obfuscates the link to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)