 Robotics / NXT / 48

Subject:
CBS (Clicking Brick Syndrome) Patch availible
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 13:54:56 GMT

   For those of you that have come down with the crippling "Clicking Brick
Syndrome", it seems that there may finally be a fix availible. Take a look at:

http://mindstorms.lego.com/support/updates/

If you had this problem during a firmware update, please try this and post the
results.

--
Brian Davis

Re: CBS (Clicking Brick Syndrome) Patch availible
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Brian Davis wrote:

For those of you that have come down with the crippling “Clicking Brick Syndrome”, it seems that there may finally be a fix availible. Take a look at:

http://mindstorms.lego.com/support/updates/

If you had this problem during a firmware update, please try this and post the results.

I noticed that the PC download is 20 times the size of the Mac download!

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Dennis Williamson wrote:

   I noticed that the PC download is 20 times the size of the Mac download!

Yeah, (a) I noticed that too, (b), I have no idea why at this point, and (c) as a Mac user, I wasn’t going to gloat, too much. But since you bring it up... ;-).