 Robotics / NXT / 48
  CBS (Clicking Brick Syndrome) Patch availible

For those of you that have come down with the crippling "Clicking Brick Syndrome", it seems that there may finally be a fix availible. Take a look at: (URL) you had this problem during a firmware update, please try this and post the results. (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: CBS (Clicking Brick Syndrome) Patch availible

(...) I noticed that the PC download is 20 times the size of the Mac download! (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: CBS (Clicking Brick Syndrome) Patch availible

(...) Yeah, (a) I noticed that too, (b), I have no idea why at this point, and (c) as a Mac user, I wasn't going to gloat, too much. But since you bring it up... ;-). (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: CBS (Clicking Brick Syndrome) Patch availible

(...) Well I have a retail set, and decided to try downloading the firmware via USB from the LEGO software, and you guessed it, I got clicking. So I pressed the reset button as they suggest, and tried downloading it again, the progress bars all (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: CBS (Clicking Brick Syndrome) Patch availible

(...) Problem solved! I was worried installing the new driver v1.02 (linked earlier in this thread, because my firmware version said 1.03. But John Hansen confirmed that they are 2 different things, so I installed the update and voila! It might be a (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: CBS (Clicking Brick Syndrome) Patch availible

(...) OK - I can't seem to be able to update the firmware on my NXT brick. I never had the clicking brick problem; I followed the instructions from the website for updating the driver to version 1.02. But the poblem is still there. I've done all the (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)