 Robotics / NXT / 329
328  |  330
Subject:
New York City NXT Meet-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:18:42 GMT

I have the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT ROBOTICS SET and since I'm so "into it", my father and I were thinking we could start up a Lego MindStorms NXT Meet up group/club in New York City where we could meet once a month (or every other month), build, program, share ideas, and even show off our AWESOME Creations together... as if we're a huge Robotics team!   Who knows, maybe we could become a competitive robotics group and enter contests around the world?

So far we haven't decided a good meeting spot.  It would be in Manhattan at a
central location that is easy for everyone to get to.

If you are interested in being a part of New York City's First NXT Group
Meeting, please reply to this posting.  When we've accumulated a bunch of
people, we'll set a date, time and place.

Looking forward to having you a part of the NYC NXT Team!

Theo Feldman