 Robotics / NXT / 319 (-5)
  Reusing Terminals in NXT-G Blocks

This is for NXT-G Block programmers: I've written some description how one can use one terminal for multiple purposes, and dynamically change it's front panel and tooltip text. See details, and download VIs needed here: (URL) Ziv NXTasy.org (17 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Optimized Array Handling

Thanks Dick, I also found info on how arrays are handled in the Executable File Spec. I didn't see it before. My cut on this is that I will use single-dimension arrays in non-time-critical areas and avoid mult-dimensional arrays alltogether. It (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Improving the firmware?

After the release of the source code for NXT firmware version 1.04, I was wondering if anyone is considering to open a community project to create an improved firmware. I think an improved firmware which is compatible with version 1.04 opcodes (so (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Template VI Library Block

I published online a new block, which allows NXT-G developers to create "library" NXT-G blocks, i.e. blocks with commom input/output wiring scheme but different functionality. It allows efficient encapsulation of many blocks into one user-friendly (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: Connect BT devices to the NXT without a passkey?

LEGO released the open source firmware for the ARM CPU. They did not release the firmware source for the BT module which is proprietary code developed by the BT module/hardware manufacturer (CSR) CSR's BT module is a "Bluecore V2.0" version. The (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact