 Robotics / NXT / 283
Re: Bluetooth and windows 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 03:48:14 GMT

I am using a Compaq (HP) nc8000 laptop which has a built-in BT device and it
works fine with Windows 2000, so BT should be OK on W2K (with the right
device).

"Patrick Levy" <patrick@omiccron.com.br> wrote in message
Hi,

I am using the Lego software with Windows 2000, and there is OK, I had no
problem either on installation or using it.

But before I buy a bluetooth dongle, i want to know if anybody is using
bluetooth with windows 2000, or if it is impossible at the momment.

Thanks

Patrick