 Robotics / NXT / 243
Re: NXT sensor part updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:36:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
I did some updating of the unofficial NXT sensor parts.
The light sensor now has the orange depression that the real sensor has.
The sound sensor now has the horizontal holes in the nose that the real sensor
has.
I did minor mergining of some primitives in the ultrasonic sensor.
I also created an LDraw version of HiTechnic's compass sensor.
I provided three other new parts: 20cm, 35cm and 50cm NXT cable curled up for
use in part list images and bill of materials.
Philo has made these parts available for LDraw here:
http://philohome.com/nxtldraw/nxtldraw.htm
and for LeoCAD here:
http://philohome.com/nxtleocad/nxtleocad.htm
I discovered last night that these parts have problems that I created with Back
Face Culling.  I'm working on that right now.
PLMKWYT
Kevin

Cross-posted to lugnet.robotics.nxt

Philo