 Robotics / NXT / 1164
1163  |  1165
Subject:
NXT Newbie "Is it possible" question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2010 23:56:52 GMT

I am hoping to build a race timer mechanism using my NXT and 4 touch sensors.
Essentially I need it to be similar to a pinewood derby timer.  I am holding a
LEGO car race for our homeschool group, and would love to be able to do all of
the timing with the NXT. I don't even need it keep track of times, just to tell
me which lane was first, second, third and fourth for each heat.  Is this
possible with NXT-G 1.1?

thanks!

Chris Eyerly