 Robotics / Micro Scout / 90
89  |  91
Subject:
information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.microscout
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:10:47 GMT

Hi to all
I'm a newbe of Mindstorm ( I LOVE RCX ).I've found a microscout and a scout for
a very few money but without instruction. Can someone tell me wich are the 7
program built in microscout? And wich is the best way to control it ? ( I've got
a scout and an RCX 2.0, with Spirit.ocx and SDK, but i prefer NQC )
Thanks Max