 Robotics / Micro Scout / 84
Re: Good news for microscout, scout, and rcx, and sony pocket station owners.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.microscout
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:33:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.microscout, Miguel Agullo writes:
In lugnet.robotics.microscout, James Austin Greenwood writes:
I already posted this in lugnet.robotics
Maybe i will get a response here.

I'm guessing the user base outside Japan must be tiny. But for what it is
worth, I've purchased two pocket stations on ebay after reading your post
;-) (one of them for my younger brother). I'm mostly looking forward to do
some micro-scout mischief with it.

Thanks a bunch for a heads up that definitely qualifies as an "obscure
bit of potentially very useful information".

Cheers,

Hey, a reply. Nice to see the pocketstation community growing. **warning**
if you have to change the micro scouts batterys after downloading a custom p
mode app, the app will be lost.