 Robotics / Micro Scout / 80
79  |  81
Subject:
SpyVLL was released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.vll
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:51:55 GMT

Hi, the VLL freaks.

I released a programming tool named "SpyVLL",
which program the MicroSCOUT via the Spybotics.
Neither RIS2.0 nor your own made hardware isn't required.
Please refer to the following URL:

http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/SpyVLL/index-e.html

enjoy !

-- mac