 Robotics / Micro Scout / 72
Re: DDK R2D2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.microscout
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:42:59 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.microscout, Barclay Blanchard writes:
Basic question:

I assembled the second robot in the DDK, the R2D2 looking droid, and it
moves in circles, not in straight lines. Did I do something wrong, or is
that what it's supposed to do?

Greets!

  If the mechanics are fine, check to see which of the built-in programs the
micro-scout is running: there are seven to choose from; some of which
respond to environmental light (such as a flashlight in his eyes ;-)

  Cheers!

Carl Jagt