 Robotics / Handy Board / 8604
8603  |  8605
Subject:
Sensor Connector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:03:30 GMT

I currently have lego motors and wires that I have used with the RCX but now
Im using the Handy Board. The book explains how to connect the motor to the
handy board by connecting a wire to a sensor connector but it doesnt state
where to get such a connector or how to make one. The connector is a three
fingered device that fits into the board's sockets. Does anyone know where I
could buy some connector or preferably what I should use to make one. Thanks.