 Robotics / Events / 170
    SUMO at WAMALUG Meeting —Bob Hayes
   At the WAMALUG meeting on April 14, 2002, a couple of people brought sumo robots. It was a lot of fun. See (URL) for some pictures from the meeting (thanks to Abe Friedman for taking and posting the pictures). Brian Carpenter posted the rules we (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: SUMO at WAMALUG Meeting —Rich Jenkins
   Yes! I'm interested, and there is at least one other person who would enter such a contest. At the very least we can do an exhibition. I have a SUMO arena I can toss in the truck and bring up. (We live in SE Virginia, so we're fairly close to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)