 Robotics / Events / 170

Subject:
SUMO at WAMALUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:02:16 GMT

At the WAMALUG meeting on April 14, 2002, a couple of people brought sumo
robots.  It was a lot of fun.  See
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15533 for some pictures from
the meeting (thanks to Abe Friedman for taking and posting the pictures).
Brian Carpenter posted the rules we used at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mindstorms/sumorules.html.  I think it would
be great to have a sumo competition like this at Brickfest this year.  Is
there interest in such an event?

Bob Hayes

Re: SUMO at WAMALUG Meeting