 Robotics / 9527
Re: how does a bar code reader work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:53:21 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ben Jackson writes:
Also, where do you get LEGO 9v track and switches at prices which don't send
you to the poorhouse?  I'd love to have a large LEGO train layout but the • track
is prohibitively expensive...

--Ben

Well, I have for the time being a lot of 12V track, with automatic points and
stop signals.
I am not going to buy 9V points before they are automatic. I hope
that TLG gets into train-mindstorms (computer controlled track e.g. points,
stop signals, track occupancy, delay units, decouple units and my wish:
engines with digital commands)

Anyway, i will get back to my barcode problem.

Guido