 Robotics / 7414
  Powered Crossaxles Through a Large Technic Turntable

In tinkering with my new robot thingy, I've come up with a design someone might find useful. I realize that it may be a bit on the obvious side to many of you advanced LEGO roboticists; however, I've seen a few people requesting more basic (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Powered Crossaxles Through a Large Technic Turntable

(...) (URL) is cool. I just wanted to mention that MLCad is a really decent program. I hope Michael will develop it further for the Mac, but then again, have a look at Dave baum's site for info on his graphics for his new book: (URL) One tip, you (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)