 Robotics / 28003
28002  |  28004
Subject:
LM Vision Command for WinXP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2017 16:21:33 GMT

Hello everyone,

This is an old topic but I need your help.

I acquired the set 9731 LM Vision Command without the original software and I
can't found the English version for WinXP nowhere. At BrickLink, only other
languages are on sale for WinXP.

Can someone share the installation CD in English of LEGO Mindstorms Vision
Command for Windows XP or where can I download the software in English??

Any help appreciated...

Alberto Santos