 Robotics / 27911
  Announcing www.mindboards.net

Some of you may be wondering what is going on with the nxtasy.org site. It's been down almost 2 weeks now. Attempts to contact the site owner have failed. The hosting company will not answer any questions about the site or provide access to the site (...) (14 years ago, 29-Sep-10, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Announcing www.mindboards.net

(...) continue! Jetro (14 years ago, 29-Sep-10, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Announcing www.mindboards.net

It is a shame that the rich history of work and data is lost. Had it been a book I would have purchased a copy. I hope that the data can be retreived one day, or at the very least, Mindboards will fill the gap left behind. My thanks to those (...) (14 years ago, 5-Oct-10, to lugnet.robotics)